They say that leaders are born, not made. While it is true that some people are born leaders; it is possible to learn the skills necessary to become a leader who people will chose to follow.
It is never easy to take the lead; you will need to make decisions and the challenges are many, but this program will show you how it can become natural and rewarding. This program will show you the way to become an effective leader.
- Learn the Great Man and Trait theories of leadership
- Understand what makes a great leader
- Discover what your own leadership style is
- Understand the people you lead and how to adapt your leadership style
- Develop your vision and inspire others to follow it
- Discover how to spot where improvements can be made in your team's performance
- Discover how to encourage productive participation
- Learn how to create mutual trust in your team
- Discover the art of persuasion and how to influence
- Develop an action plan to create an impact
Date and Location
Thurs 21st & Fri 22nd January 2016
The program runs from 09:30 to 15:30 each day
Tea and Coffee are provided
Smeaton Grange, Just an hour from Sydney
Full joining instructions and program pack will be sent on registration
I am here to support you throughout. Please feel free to ask me a question about this workshop.
Ask me a Question