How to instantly connect 1 day workshop 5th Nov
Learn how to increase the effectiveness of your communication by understanding and using body language to your advantage. Over 70% of any communication is unspoken. Make sure you know what you are saying.
Can you tell if someone is telling the truth just by looking at them? It is a skill that most people do not have. Being able to read the unspoken messages that someone is communicating will help you both at home and in the workplace. You will learn how to see and understand how your own body language is being seen, what messages may you unwittingly be giving?
By the end of the workshop you will be able to improve your communications by knowing exactly what non verbal messages you are sending
- What exactly is body language.
- Understand the benefits and purpose of interpreting body language.
- Learn to interpret basic body language movements.
- Recognize common mistakes when interpreting body language.
- Understand your own body language and what you are communicating.
- Make sure your body is on message
Date and Location
Thurs 5th November
The program runs from 09:30 to 15:30 each day
Tea and Coffee are provided
Smeaton Grange, Just an hour from Sydney
Full joining instructions and program pack will be sent on registration