Achievement 2 day workshop 4th & 5th Feb
Learn how to achieve now just once but repeatedly. Many people are clear on what they want but unsure how to bridge the gap from where they are now to having completed and achieved their goal.
This workshop gives you practical tools that will guide you step by step to success.
You will also learn what behaviours you may unwittingly have that are holding you back. How you sabotage yourself and most importantly how to overcome them.
- What does achievement mean to you
- Creating or revising your goals
- How to develop an effective plan
- Creating a plan and milestones
- What do you need to succeed
- Recognising how you can get to where you want to go
- What has been holding you back
- Resolving self-sabotage
- How to stay on track
Date and Location
Thurs 5th November
The program runs from 09:30 to 15:30 each day
Tea and Coffee are provided
Smeaton Grange, Just an hour from Sydney
Full joining instructions and program pack will be sent on registration