My stress relief technique, that you can download above and I give to you with my compliments, will start you on the way to relieving the impact of this mental health condition.
Beyondblue’s Know When Anxiety is Talking campaign aims to improve understanding of anxiety as a common mental health condition; promote early recognition of symptoms; and encourage people to visit the beyondblue website to complete the Anxiety Checklist and get support. Get yourself an initial consultation with me to see how I can help you gain relief, learn strategies to manage the panic when it threatens to overwhelm, recognise the abilities you already have that can help you recover and find support to guide you through to recovery.
Did you know...
• Anxiety is the most common mental health condition in Australia. 1 in 4 people (1 in 3 women and 1 in 5 men) will experience anxiety at some stage in their life.
• In one year, over two million Australians experience anxiety – that’s twice as many as depression.
• New beyondblue research has found that only 13% of Australians correctly identified anxiety conditions as the most common mental health issue.
• Only 38% of people with anxiety conditions seek professional treatment.
• New beyondblue research has found 1 in 3 people take over a year to recognise their symptoms as anxiety, and 1 in 5 people take longer than six years to seek professional support.
• Everyone feels anxious at times, but when symptoms are intense, persistent, and interfere with life, it becomes an anxiety condition. The good news – there is hope, and treatments that work.
• The beyondblue website is packed with resources to learn more about anxiety, complete the Anxiety Checklist, and discover how to get support today – either for yourself or someone you know.
• beyondblue’s Anxiety Checklist can help you discover whether your anxiety is an issue you need to do something about.